As wonderful as listening to music can be, I believe it’s even more enjoyable to create it yourself.
I welcome students of all ages interested in the classical guitar, especially adult beginners. I believe the purpose of a lesson isn’t just sharing information and teaching skills, but helping each student develop and play in their own way. For me, this is best done by creating a patient, supportive environment that focuses on personalized learning and the joy of making music.
Since many have never heard the beautiful sound and expressiveness of the classical guitar, I’m always excited to introduce it to someone new. Classes are given online via Zoom or at my studio in West University at the exceptional price of $30 per hour.
I enjoy sharing what I've discovered in over 40 years of playing and teaching the classical guitar. I invite you to schedule a lesson and see firsthand how you can benefit from my experience.
Benefits of playing the classical guitar:
- It's enjoyable and engaging
- You'll learn the fundamentals, discovering firsthand the elements of music
- With practice anyone can learn, no matter what age or previous training
- It has a beautiful sound, both warm and expressive
- It combines melody and chords to produce music that's rewarding to play alone or with others
- Playing an instrument engages almost every area of the brain at once and helps strengthen brain functions in both children and adults